EyeLift delivers holistic improvement to the appearance of skin around the eyes, successfully targeting key signs of ageing, from dark circles to lines and wrinkles.
Our gentle formulation is free from fragrance and other common sensitisers, making it suitable for even the most delicate of skin. You can trust its effectiveness without worrying about any potential irritations.
EyeLift features two incredible active ingredients known for their collagen-supporting benefits. Albizia Julibrissin Bark extract is proven to fight glycation, an irreversible cause of collagen and elastin damage. Darutoside boosts collagen production and improves elasticity, whilst soothing the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tightens appearance of sagging skin
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles
- Fades dark circles by supporting the micro-capillary system
- Reduces puffiness
- Improves skin texture
- Supports fragile skin
With its silky-textured, lightweight formula, a little goes a long way, making it an incredibly efficient addition to your daily skincare regimen.
Suitable for all skin types
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles
- Sagging skin
- Tightens the appearance of sagging skin around the eyes
- Reduces the appearance of crows’ feet
- Fades the appearance of dark circles by supporting micro-capillary system
- Helps to reduce puffiness
- Improves skin texture
- Helps to support fragile skin
This comprehensive eye treatment has a nourishing texture to instantly comfort the sensitive area around the eyes and delivers a youthful boost of vitality and radiance. It is powered by 2 key active ingredients. First is Persian Silk Tree extract (Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract), an innovative ingredient that is multi-faceted in its benefits for skin health:
- Glycation involves sugar binding to structural proteins such as collagen and elastin creating damaging compounds called Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs). Glycation makes these proteins much more vulnerable to damage from UV rays and other aggressors. Collagen and elastin fibres are rendered stiff and ineffective thus leading to sagging, inelastic and thinning skin as well as pigmentation. It is responsible for signs of skin fatigue and significantly ages the eyes. The Persian Silk Tree Extract’s anti-glycation effect helps tighten and protect the delicate skin around the eye from the degrading effects of glycation, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties which means calmer skin and slowing of the ageing process.
- Supports detoxification mechanisms helping lessen fatigued appearance of the skin.
- Promotes repair of damaged proteins.
- Supports micro-capillary system; a key factor with dark circles.
Darutoside is derived from sigesbeckia orientalis, a shrub native to India. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic capability, which likely explains why many users reporting itchy or sensitive skin find EyeLift very calming. Darutoside has also been shown to stimulate collagen production, which is especially important in this area of very thin skin.
Using the ring finger, apply gently to the upper eyelid, along the orbital area and under the eye. Apply from the outer edge inward. For additional benefits, it can be used all over the face as a daily moisturiser.
- High-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients
- Clean science
- Cruelty-free ingredients
- Unnecessary chemicals and preservatives
*Trace fragrance in Perfect Lips and PHA Renewal Scrub. Coloured tint added to Tinted Mineral SPF 30.
In order to offer you the very best in skincare, we are in a constant process of product evolution. Thus, depending on when and where you purchase your product, the ingredient list shown here may differ from the product you receive. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.
The primary solvent of most skincare products.
A natural compound that helps to shield the skin from the environment and avoid irritation. Promotes softness to the skin. Protects and strengthens the skin barrier. Allows other ingredients to penetrate to uppermost layers of the skin.
A synthetic ester that keeps skin hydrated and prevents skin from losing moisture. This emollient oil leaves a non-greasy and non-sticky feel on the skin.
Albizia Julibrissin Bark (Persian Silk Tree) Extract
An extract from the Persian Silk Tree which protects against sugar binding to collagen and elastin (glycation) which can form Advanced Glycation end products. This can lead to wrinkles and dull and sagging skin. It is also anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
An extract of the plant Sigesbeckia Orientalis a shrub native to India. It has powerful regenerating, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
A lightweight, non-greasy emollient.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
A thickener also works as an emulsifier which binds water and oil within a product.
A series of polymers contribute to forming the gel-like consistency of the product.
A natural, derivative from the cell wall of green plants is used as a product thickener and stabiliser.
An alkaline ingredient which holds the pH of a product for maximum e ̈cacy.
A safe and gentle preservative (found in nature in Green Tea). Kills bacteria and other microorganisms; prolongs shelf life.
A compound derived from grains and plants. Boosts the effectiveness of preservatives.
A safe preservative which primarily acts as an anti-fungal agent. It also kills bacteria and prolongs shelf life.
This is an organic sodium salt with alkalising properties, used to control the acid-base in products.
A salt which absorbs water, swells and holds molecules and compounds together. This also helps to create a thicker consistency.
“Price wise, it is mid range and on par with most other branded eye creams, but a little really does go a long way. From your average 38-year old woman, this product is outstanding. It is like silk on your skin, so nourishing and I have noticed my skin is definitely firmer and it looks brighter.” Katie A